UW-BT Home Banner
Tax Form 1095 

Individuals must report healthcare coverage on their federal tax returns in 2016. This is a requirement of the Affordable Care Act; the form that will be used for this is called Form 1095. Forms for the current tax year will be available in January. For more information, you can visit the Affordable Care Act page on IRS.gov.